Re: PFS: ITS#7506 in master but not in release

--On November 10, 2014 at 6:38:18 PM +0100 Christopher Odenbach <odenbach@uni-paderborn.de> wrote:

Am 10.11.2014 um 17:44 schrieb Dieter Klünter:

You should pobably read GnuTLS Docs on this matter, and this blog for
background information.

https://sys4.de/de/blog/2013/09/09/perfect-forward-secrecy-eine-zusammen
fassung

I have already read this blog, I know about the dh-params file. The
problem I am talking about was in OpenLDAP master until last year, then
it was fixed. But this fix has not found its way into the releases yet.
I just ask the question why and when we will be able to see it in the
releases.

The patch I am talking about:

http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=commit;h=622d13
a32ec8d623c26a11b60b63e443dc86df99

But even in 2.4.40 the bug is still present (with GnuTLS there are no DH
ciphers available).

It will definitely be in OpenLDAP 2.5.x

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc