Re: Replication restores deleted user

Quanah,

Thank you for you response again! That seems to make sense, the accesslog DB should not be slapcat-ed and then slapadd-ed to a different server.

Any idea why using slapcat to populate my primary db seemed to cause delta syncrepl MMR to not work? I was starting with a blank accesslog DB and a prepopulated primary DB. When starting slapd on each server (with -d sync), I would see that each server was endlessly looping over every object in their primary DBs and saying that every object was unchanged.

Thanks,

Kevin