Re: Synchronizing two mirror mode clusters

Леонид Юрьев wrote:
I assume that ITS7830 (MDB_MAP_FULL with lots of modifications and
read access) is the same as ITS7904,
and would be solved by a 'dreamcatcher' feature.

Would be best to have an actual reproducible test case so we don't have to assume anything.

Hello,

I currently have several problems with MMR with lots of modification of data made in the Ldap :
- ITS 7830 (http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Incoming?id=7830;selectid=7830) --> MDB_MAP_FULL with lots of modifications and read access
- http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201408/msg00152.html --> Pb with Modify in big groups. I reproduce in MDB but not in hdb (perhaps is it a problem with the OS and the management of its memory)

There was already a reply to this, but you never followed up with any feedback.

- http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201409/msg00165.html --> Delay with ADD and DEL synchronisation with at the end no DEL on the replica
- http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201409/msg00171.html --> Full sync of an empty ldap with a full ldap - modified entry on the full ldap are not replicated on the empty (greater than snapshot)

I cannot for the moment test with 2.4.40 but i'll try it soon.