Re: journal of changes

Zeus Panchenko wrote:
> is there way to have something like, I'd call, "journal of changes"
> where it could be saved all changes (modifications and deletions in
> particular) for each object
>
> what I'm talking about is *whole* history of the actions the object has
> undergone after creation

You're looking for slapo-accesslog:

http://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=slapo-accesslog&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenLDAP+2.4-Release&format=html

Since this is one of my favourite OpenLDAP features I've added convenience
links in web2ldap to the context menu when displaying a single entry for
searching all the modifications to a particular entry.

Ciao, Michael.