Re: translucent overlay add an attribute to all users in a OU and subtree

Le 17/10/2014 23:02, Dieter Klünter a écrit :
Am Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:40:20 +0200
schrieb Nicolas RENAULT <nicolas_renault@yahoo.fr>:

[...]

   @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.40 (Oct 17 2014 15:08:43) $
      root@linux-nn6c.site:/root/openldap-2.4.40/servers/slapd

Included static overlays:
      accesslog
      auditlog
      collect
      constraint
      dds
      deref
      dyngroup
      dynlist
      memberof
      ppolicy
      pcache
      refint
      retcode
      rwm
      seqmod
      sssvlv
      syncprov
      translucent
      unique
      valsort
Included static backends:
      config
      ldif
      monitor
      bdb
      hdb
      ldap
      mdb
      meta
      relay

as you can see i build with a lot of overlay and backend (maybe to
much )

I take the slapd.conf from the server I used.
[...]
modulepath      /usr/lib/openldap/modules/
moduleload      back_ldap
moduleload      back_meta
moduleload      rwm
moduleload      valsort
#moduleload     accesslog
moduleload      memberof
moduleload      dynlist
moduleload      sssvlv
#moduleload     pcache
moduleload      collect
overlay sssvlv
overlay collect
collectinfo cn=office,dc=example,dc=fr    l,street
These are not valid module names, thus no module will be included.
Search /usr/lib/openldap/modules for proper module names.

-Dieter

hello,

thank for reply, in debug mode slapd say :

5444c2fd module_load: (rwm) already present (static)
5444c2fd line 18 (moduleload    valsort)
5444c2fd module_load: (valsort) already present (static)
5444c2fd line 20 (moduleload     memberof)
5444c2fd module_load: (memberof) already present (static)
5444c2fd line 21 (moduleload      dynlist)

So I remove all moduleload directives , after that when i start openldap and test if rwm , memberof , dynlist, ... works, all is good except the collect overlay.

as I say on the last post, when I try to add this ldif :

-------------------
dn: cn=office,dc=example,dc=fr
objectClass: subentry
objectClass: extensibleObject
objectClass: collectiveAttributeSubentry
cn: office
subtreeSpecification: {base "ou=SOME_OU" minimum 2}
c-l: Berlin
c-street: Main Street

--------------------------

the result is :

adding new entry "cn=office,dc=example,dc=fr"
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
    additional info: objectClass: value #2 invalid per syntax

so I suppose that "objectClass: collectiveAttributeSubentry" as to be declare in the schema. Y/N ?

if I look in RFC3671, I find this objectclass declaration :

objectclass ( 2.5.17.2 NAME 'collectiveAttributeSubentry' AUXILIARY)

As I can't find it in any .schema file (even in collective.schema), I try to add it from a file (exemple.schema) ,

now when I try to add de ldif :

ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
    additional info: 'c-l' can only appear in collectiveAttributeSubentry

any idea ?

ask me if you want that I post some part of slapd.conf or others log part.

And sorry for bad english.

Nicolas