RE: OpenLDAP as proxy to Active Directory backend

Bruce,

My SASL authentication is working...

I am still confused on how to setup OpenLDAP to pass ALL attempts through to SASL.  The only method I've found is to create users in a local OpenLDAP database and set the userPassword attribute to {SASL}username@REALM.

What am I missing here?