schema for host info?

Hi;

I'm looking to store some host information in an ldap directory.  Example
attributes are:

*   Hostname
*   IP
*   Netmask
*   Default gateway
*   Remote console info
*   H/W
*   Serial number
*   Distribution List addresses to contact if the system has issues.

Some of those are obvious: host, iphostnumber, ipnetmasknumber and serialnumber; the others somewhat less so.

Any suggestions on how I could approach getting this information in my directory?

Best case would be a pre-defined schema that I'm unable to find.  Runner up
would be a pointer from someone who's already faced and solved this issue.

Thanks for any help/hints/tips.

Doug O'Leary
Senior UNIX/Security Admin
CISSP, CISA, RHCE, CEH