Re: Syncrepl authentication via GSSAPI/SASL/Kerberos

No; That bind DN is used only in simple authentication. I am maintaining them as separate accounts, for the time being. One of my ACLs is:

access to *
        by dn.exact="cn=repl,dc=pressers,dc=name" read
by dn.exact="uid=ldap/mordor.pressers.name, cn=pressers.name,cn=gssapi,cn=auth" read
        by * break

Which I think ought to cover the permissions required pretty well. As you can see, they have identical permissions.

Also, I just noticed an error introduced by copy-paste in my last email. In both configs there is a floating "i" on the searchbase line. That "i" belongs at the end of "GSSAP" on the saslmech line.

Thanks,
Steve