SOLVED Re: slapo-refint not working on consumer.

Quoting Mike Hulsman <mike@hulsman.net>:

Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

The refint configuration:
overlay refint
refint_attributes uniqueMember
refint_nothing cn=Manager,o=test

Hm, there were 3 fixes to refint in 2.4.40, although I'm not sure they address your issue:

      Fixed slapo-refint to check for pauses in cn=config (ITS#7873)
      Fixed slapo-refint internal search logging (ITS#7929)
      Fixed slapo-refint connection destroy logic (ITS#7906,ITS#7923)
Thanks,

I'll give that a try.

If that does not work, I can change the environment so that every instance is an provider and consumer.

Regards.
Mike
I found the problem, slapo-refint is working fine.
But the problem was in the config file.
On the slave the refint was defined before the database definition, and therefore it was not working.
Move the refint config after the database definition, and all is working now.

- reminder to myself.
  Check config files more toroughly before asking for help.

Regards,

Mike