Re: slapo-refint not working on consumer.

--On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:21 PM +0200 Mike Hulsman <mike@hulsman.net> wrote:

Hi,

When testing slapo-refint functionality in a configuration with mirror
node masters, and a Delta-syncrepl consumer.
I see that refint is working between the 2 providers, but not on the
consumer.

Using Openldap 2.4.39 on all instances.
Database is hdb

After renaming a uid the ContextCSN on all instances are the same, so
changes are propagated successful.
Every change if replicated properly, except for refint on a consumer.

The refint configuration:
overlay refint
refint_attributes uniqueMember
refint_nothing cn=Manager,o=test

Hm, there were 3 fixes to refint in 2.4.40, although I'm not sure they address your issue:

       Fixed slapo-refint to check for pauses in cn=config (ITS#7873)
       Fixed slapo-refint internal search logging (ITS#7929)
       Fixed slapo-refint connection destroy logic (ITS#7906,ITS#7923)

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.