Re: Consumer replication 0 entries fetched - CSN problem?

Josh Nielsen wrote:
> OLC server (LDAP01 - version 2.4.23) the new master and threw up a new
> VM called LDAP02 (2.4.23) to become the new sync replication
> slave/consumer.

Don't use such an ancient version which is four years old now.
Many syncrepl issues have been fixed since then (and are to be fixed in
upcoming 2.4.40).

And better don't argue that you have to use your favourite distribution's
packages. We had this discussion here numerous times.

And of course it could be a ACL issue in your particular configuration.
In particular you have

olcRootDN: cn=admin,dc=mydomain,dc=org

but

olcSyncrepl: {0} [..] binddn="cn=root,dc=mydomain,dc=org"

Anyway you should not use rootdn for anything. Set up proper group-based ACLs
for service accounts instead.

Ciao, Michael.