Re: OpenLDAP crash when defining multiple olcDbURI for chaining

--On Thursday, September 11, 2014 9:15 PM -0400 Khosrow Ebrahimpour <khosrow.ebrahimpour@ssc-spc.gc.ca> wrote:

Just managed to reproduce the bug on RE24 (commit
#dbc6741750de79b852ec9f728abb8b1425b6f03f). Exact same setup as described
earlier with the same result: replica crashes on a MOD operation.

I'm still not sure if this is a bug or a misconfiguration on my part.
Attached is the crash log with loglevel set to "stats trace args sync"
(again with no indication of any errors).

Regardless of whether or not it is an invalid config, slapd should never crash. Please file an ITS, as I asked previously. Include your configuration, and if possible, a gdb backtrace from slapd for all threads where debugging symbols have not been stripped from slapd.

Thanks!

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.