Re: OpenLDAP crash when defining multiple olcDbURI for chaining

--On Monday, September 08, 2014 6:25 PM -0400 Khosrow Ebrahimpour <khosrow.ebrahimpour@ssc-spc.gc.ca> wrote:

Hello list,

I am trying to setup referral chaining in a multi-master setup. I can
setup chaining to one of the masters without any problems. And I can
perform a MOD operation that is then referral chased and performed on the
master.

OpenLDAP 2.4.31 is extremely old. The current release is 2.4.39. You should attempt to reproduce this with the current RE24 code, which as numerous fixes even since 2.4.39, as we are preparing for 2.4.40. If you can still reproduce this with the current RE24 code, then please file a bug report at http://www.openldap.org/its/

Thanks!

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.