Re: Error when trying to setup olcMirrorMode

Hello Ferenc Wagner and thanks for your response.

Yes I tried but I get another error when I do it.

Here is my ldif

dn: olcDatabase={0}config,cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcSyncRepl
olcSyncRepl: rid=001 ...
olcSyncRepl: rid=002 …
olcSyncRepl: rid=003 …
-
add: olcMirrorMode
olcMirrorMode: TRUE

But ldapmodify give me an error when I try to use the “-“