From: "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah@zimbra.com>
To: "Sterling Sahaydak" <sterling.sahaydak@pi-coral.com>; openldap-technical@openldap.org
Sent: 9/4/2014 7:12:22 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Trying to Mirror 2 OpenLDAP servers

--On Thursday, September 04, 2014 11:52 PM +0000 Sterling Sahaydak <sterling.sahaydak@pi-coral.com> wrote:

I think your response, you may be getting confused with someone else?

I haven't been on IRC - don't have an account there or even installed to
check, so not sure of the dialog or reference you are referring to.

As to the build, I'm on CentOS and not RHEL, so as to the build it's
relatively up to date on that platform and definitely not 4 years old.
Maybe a couple months old only.

My understanding is this is not restricted to RHEL only, so still
inquiring to the community assistance here. If there is another please,
then please let me know.

Ah, interesting timing... Someone was on IRC with a nick similar to your name asking almost identical questions. ;)

In any case, everything I noted still stands. Avoid the RHEL build (that's what is in CentOS). Use a sane build. Otherwise you're just wasting everyone's time.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.