Re: 3rd try : Bug ? ldap_start_tls_s successful even after removing ca certificate from ca cert dir

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014, SOMA SEKHAR wrote:
>     Thanks for the quick response. As far as I know , LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_CTX
> will set the SSL_CTX pointer. I tried to set this opition to NULL before
> I did a start tls for the second time. I observed process crash at this
> time .

Did you file an ITS about that?

>   . From what you are saying , I understood that SSL_CTX had conext from
> which the ca cert is verified for the second time. Please correct me if
> I am wrong

That's my *guess*, but I may be completely wrong.  I no longer have a need
to "JUST MAKE IT WORK" for my job, so I'm not going to waste my time
reading the openldap source to find a workaround for the stuff that the
openldap developers aren't going to stand behind by documenting.

Philip Guenther