Re: Getting the memberof overlay to work

I just found my problem.
The values of the member attributes were wrong (ou=Users vs ou=People...).
I glanced over the full debug output, but didn't see anything that would have helped here.
Are there options to slapd or ldapadd that would have helped to finding the cause faster?

Karel