Re: Accesslog: Excluding attributes from logging

--On Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:44 AM +0200 Oriol Rosa Ramoneda <orosa@bcn.sia.es> wrote:

Hi,

The accesslog in our production environment is growing rather fast after
our recent installation of the 'lastbind' overlay. This uncontrolable
growth happens only when our two nodes are up and running, if we stop the
service in either one of them, this problem stops and logs grow at a
normal rate (1 every few days, not seconds).

First thing to do, always, is state the openldap version you are using.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.