Re: question about ldap log file

--On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:00 PM +0000 "Wang, Holly" <holly.wang@csun.edu> wrote:

Hello,

I am working on configure the OpenLDAP log file.  Openldap has a document
on the log level. However, I can't find where to configure the log file
location and how to configure the log file in our current sladp.conf
file.   Where do we usually define the log file location? How to
configure the log files?

OpenLDAP by default uses syslog for logging. I suggest reading the syslog documentation on how to configure log files for given syslog levels.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.