Re: what happened to the openldap toolbox project?

On 15/8/2014 1:20 μμ, Miroslaw Baran wrote:

Dear all,

I don't want to sound too alarmistic, but it seems that the LTB project has
disappeared from the 'net sometime this week. Would you happen to know what
happened, what's going on (and perhaps if some help with the infrastructure
is needed)?

I've been relying on project-ltb packages for a while and would be quite
unhappy to see it go; and I find the lack of information and the abrupt
disappearance a bit troubling.

While I know it's not strictly on-topic here, I know also that OpenLdap
Toolbox folks are subscribed to this list, and ltb-project.org packages are
quite widely used here – so I hope someone would be able to provide a bit
of information…

Kind regards
– Miroslaw Baran

Hi guys,

I contacted Clement Oudot privately on it and he was not aware of the problem. He wrote me that they will be looking into it in the following days.

Hi,

sorry for the downtime, all seems ok now.

Clément.