Re: pwdChangedTime/authTimestamp, MMR etc.

Forgot this info:

OpenLDAP 2.4.39 with back-mdb

syncrepl:
refreshAndPersist with keepalive set,
authc with SASL/EXTERNAL based on TLS client certs

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 12:21:30 +0200 "Michael Ströder" <michael@stroeder.com>
wrote

--
Michael Ströder                 Klauprechtstr. 11
Dipl.-Inform.                   D-76137 Karlsruhe, Germany