Antw: Re: sanity check on updating from HDB backend to MDB

Hi!

If your "top" isn't brand new (tey changed the UI), this is what you could try: Press "1" to show statistics for each logical CPU, press "f j <RETURN>" to display the CPU each process runs on, press "H" to display threads, press "i" to leave out idle processes in display, press " s 0.5 <RETURN>" to refresh the display twice per second (you may increase the rate to any paranoid value you like). The watch what's going on. Have an eys on the wait and system parts of CPU also...

Regards,
Ulrich