[Date Prev][Date Next]
Create Distribution List
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Create Distribution List
- From: Jerry <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 10:20:23 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=seibercom.net; s=google; h=date:from:to:subject:message-id:reply-to:organization :disposition-notification-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5NRp8T2/UWlL9f0sPwjYIgbsCH2B6h3jiAUvXUg10Gk=; b=dIiK/8tClm+9Chj53uaSM25NZdvncTcYlEP82kn8DeYcUqpnSuG0uWFw700EIChUhh MOMEEuyrgJwxqMUau6vkgcUDkgdUkAVgE3v1DDAExkn+bkkXhSVvbei/Dh8s7thPBd1b 16O2UvMPE3vyiNxQisM0aM+ESu2xSnEZbSUbQ=
- Organization: seibercom.net
I don't know if this is the best place to ask this question, but it is
probably as good as any to start.
I am a new user of OpenLDAP. I formerly, and still do use the MS Outlook
address book to store my contacts. I can duplicate most of the features of
the MS Address book, except the ability to create distribution lists. I just
cannot figure out how to accomplish this feat.
Using MS Outlook, or Claws-Mail on my FreeBSD machine, I can type in a
distribution name and all of the email addresses are filled in.
distribution list name=my-list
Some of these distribution lists are quite large.
I cannot fine out a way to create a similar list in OpenLDAP, which is a
serious buzz, not to mention deal killer in this instance.