Re: Updating schema with ldapmodify

--On Thursday, August 07, 2014 3:45 PM -0400 Katherine Faella <kmf@uri.edu> wrote:

Thanks so much for your help!!  I had not realized that I should
delete/add the ObjectClass with the syntax you provided (ie the {7}).  It
was the key.  I was able to successfully update the schema.  I can't
thank you enough!

Next step is to get a current openldap release. 2.4.23 is some 4+ years old, and the RHEL build of it has some interesting bugs they introduced. If you can't build OpenLDAP yourself, I suggest the builds from Symas or the LTB project.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.