[Date Prev][Date Next]
Password Failure for one user
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Password Failure for one user
- From: brown wrap <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 01:00:48 -0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1404781210; bh=B40ZkVKrqxmexzZQ6pkzmirgPdD1GNZ702/J1xN4RQ8=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=yo8AFcxiKUp6/x3S4gs36aC/YA4zx7ohjtbf2RrlrhJVjN5jVLKkqNUIPuxAik51CynrULl26vFw3sjUxDfvY5mMgc1n1Gl9mrCsSNRsV0tB8SJJeOQhtS7MikTzPv+Q0qPV/6KOULzmBdITKG6kC/sK1S7unliQWfpvNDqHSFI=
I am trying to track down why one user all of a sudden can't log into a machine. He can use his LDAP passwd through our network, but gets an immediate login failure on a particular machine. I can 'su' to his account, from my account using his password, but when I try to log into this machine remotely, I get the failure and it terminates the sessions. There have been no changes to the system at all. I am looking for step to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks.