Re: Setting up Monitor Backend

--On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:52 PM -0400 Leonard Smith <lrsmith@umich.edu> wrote:

To all,

I'm trying to setup the monitoring backend so I can get metrics in
OpenLDAP 2.4.23 on Centos 6. I have it setup and I can query but I don't
seem to be getting any metrics/values. I check the olcAccess rules and it
should be allowing access so I"m not sure why I cannot see any values for
any of the monitoring points.

The monitoring data is stored in operational attributes, thus you must use the + sign to request them.

I'd strongly advise you to move to a current release, 2.4.23 is some 4+ years old, with there being numerous important fixes since then.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.