Re: MMR/contextCSN missing

--On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:55 PM -0400 David Blank-Edelman <dnb@ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

On Jul 29, 2014, at 3:52 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>
wrote:

For OpenLDAP 2.4.40:

      Fixed slapd syncrepl to send cookie on fallback (ITS#7849)

Thanks for such a speedy reply. Do you have the sense this would also
cause the missing contextCSN (i.e. never having one)?

Try doing a direct ldapmodify on each server to force set one. Sometimes they won't checkpoint (i.e., be viewable via ldapsearch) right away either. I'm also not clear how you are loading the servers. I would assume you'd intially load one with slapadd with the -w flag set, then export that and import it to the rest of the servers, so that there's a mandatory contextCSN generated.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.