Antw: Q: cn=config, multi-master sync, and accesslog (writes)

15:31 in Nachricht <53D2785F020000A1000165E2@gwsmtp1.uni-regensburg.de>:
> Hi!
>
> I wonder: I have a multi-master synced configuration that includes cn=config.
> Now that I've configured an accesslog to a database that is also synced for
> cn=config and the normal database, will accesslog be fed by local database
> changes indirectly and from syncprov directly?

In case I was not clear: Syncing cn=config causes the accesslog configured to be configured on all nodes. So each node will fill ist local acesslog database.
As I don't want to collect each node's accesslog database, I thought I'll sync the accesslog database also. So in theory each change recorded will create an entry in the node's local database (assuming changed from syncrepl will be logged in accesslog), and all these changes will be synced to the other databases. What I wanted to know is whether slapd is smart enough to avoid duplicate entires.