Backup translucent & recovery...

Hi,

running opdenldap (2.4.31) on debian wheezy with a translucent overlay
db for overwriting existing attributes on a central ldap server in our
institution.

We are making backups with 'slapcat -n 1 > db1.ldif'.

I'm testing recovery on separate wheezy box from scratch. Restoring DB 0
(cn=config, with configuration of translucent overlay) works flawless,
but recovering the local attributes does not work:

slapadd -F /etc/ldap/slapd.d -n 1 -l db1.ldif
53bfa7c7 => hdb_tool_entry_put: id2entry_add failed: DB_KEYEXIST:
Key/data pair already exists (-30995)
53bfa7c7 => hdb_tool_entry_put: txn_aborted! DB_KEYEXIST: Key/data pair
already exists (-30995)
slapadd: could not add entry dn="ou=xxx,dc=yyy,dc=zzz" (line=1):
txn_aborted! DB_KEYEXIST: Key/data pair already exists (-30995)

This 'ou' is the subdirectory of the translucent overlay, so it's clear
that this object is already there, because translucent is working.

Tried to ignore errors on slapadd with option -c: does not work.

But I want recover some local overwritten attributes. What's the right
way to do this? Special slapcat command to output only local changes?

Regards
Thomas