Re: Adding and attribute and editing a matchingRuleUse in the subschema

espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:
This matches what is on my current ldap server that works
with version 2.4.31.  Did I miss a configure option when I built the
package?

Did you post your configure options, or are we supposed to just make random guesses? My guess: yes, you missed something.

Thanks

Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts
  (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.

--
  -- Howard Chu