Re: creating a cn=config modules

From the man pages ldapadd is just a hardlink to ldapmodify, but I tried and got the same error

ldapadd -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -v -f ldapMdynalist.ldifÂ
ldap_initialize( ldapi:///??base )
SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
SASL username: gidNumber=0+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn=auth
SASL SSF: 0
add olcModuleLoad:
    {0}/usr/lib64/openldap/memberof.la
modifying entry "cn=module{0},cn=config"
ldap_modify: No such object (32)
    matched DN: cn=config

I also tried this before and after touching cn=module{0} with ldap:ldap as the owner/group