sizelimit issue in openldap + lmdb environment

Hi,

We have been openldap user for long time with BDB backend.
Now I am trying to migrate to LMDB backend. In our environment
we are trying to enforce a limit specified below:

sizelimit size.soft=54 size.hard=100 size.unchecked=150

This works properly in the BDB environment. In the LMDB
environment we cant get even one query answered. We get
error 11 (administrative limit exceeded). The query is for
(objectclass=*) for a single user (uid=xxx).

Has anyone see this before ? The property "sizelimit" is
concerned with ldap. How is it getting affected with change
of storage backend ? Pl guide me as to how to fix this
problem.

--ajit
Ajit K. Jena                     Phone :+91-22-25768750
Computer Centre                         +91-22-25767751
Indian Institute of Technology
POWAI, Mumbai-400 076             Fax : +91-22-25721210
PIN 400076, India               Email : ajit@iitb.ac.in