Re: rewrite of date-hour format from AD to openldap format

Nicolas RENAULT wrote:
Hello,

I have a openldap with meta backend connected to 3 ldap (one openldap,
one edir and one AD).

I test authentication again the proxy , it's working.

my problem : dev team is working to use this proxy from alfresco, but
there is error cause by date format on some attributes

from Active Directory yyyyMMddHHmmss'.0Z'

from OpenLDAP yyyyMMddHHmmss'Z'

alfresco can understand only one type of date format on his
configuration. (say dev team)
they says to me : go to openldap format.

There is no such thing as "OpenLDAP format" - LDAP Generalized Time conforms to ISO8601 format. The format is also summarized in LDAP RFC4517. Both of the forms you pasted above comply with this format. Your alfresco code is broken if it cannot accept both.

so I want to rewrite all the attributes with date at yyyyMMddHHmmss'.0Z'
to yyyyMMddHHmmss'Z'

exemple : whenCreate (AD) to createTimestamp (openldap)

I succesfully use rwm to rewrite DN but rwm-rewriteRule seem not to work
for attributes that are not distinguishedname type.

Correct, rewriting is only supported for DNs.

before asking I have googlize a lot without succes.

any idea, clue or help ?

Regards

(sorry if bad english, I'm not fluent)

--