Re: back-sql on Debian testing

--On Monday, June 16, 2014 6:54 PM -0500 "Chad E. Berg" <chad@bdhtek.com> wrote:

I am trying to get OpenLDAP 2.4.39 working with MySQL using back-sql to
query the database for a specific application.  I have spent weeks on this
and I feel like I am very close.  The database is for vpopmail, I realize
that there is an ldap auth module for vpopmail, however it is not very
well supported so I hesitate to jump to that in a production system.

So your plan is to replace a poorly supported, but supported feature of your product with an entirely experimental, unsupported, minimally maintained OpenLDAP backend? That doesn't seem particularly wise.

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc.