Re: ITS #7161, ppolicy pwdFailureTime resolution should be better than 1 second

Paul B. Henson wrote:
On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 01:58:39PM -0700, Paul B. Henson wrote:
I haven't seen any response to this updated patch I submitted last week;
is this now something that would be considered for integration, or are
there any other changes you'd like to see first?

Still looking for some feedback on this; good to go, needs work, or even
just don't want this enhancement...

Your posts were missed because you sent them to this discussion list, instead of to the ITS where the actual bug report resides.

--
  -- Howard Chu