Quick question re: memberOf and refInt overlays

Hi,

I suspect the answer is going to turn out to be blindingly obvious but I noticed this when reviewing my config of the 2 overlays mentioned and I thought this looked a little bit odd:

dn: olcOverlay={1}memberof,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcMemberOf
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
olcOverlay: {1}memberof
olcMemberOfDangling: ignore
olcMemberOfGroupOC: groupOfNames
olcMemberOfMemberAD: member
olcMemberOfMemberOfAD: memberOf
olcMemberOfRefInt: TRUE

dn: olcOverlay={3}refint,olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcConfig
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcRefintConfig
objectClass: top
olcOverlay: {3}refint
olcRefintAttribute: member
olcRefintAttribute: memberOf

So I have olcMemberOfRefint set to TRUE in the memberOf overlay and olcRefintAttribute: memberOf set in the refint overlay.

Is this correct or should it only be defined in one of these overlays? If it is defined in both overlays as it currently is, can this cause issues such as contention/deadlocking as there are 2 overlays essentially trying to do the same thing. Or does it not actually matter?
I'm using an HDB backend just in case that makes any difference.

Kind regards,

Mark

--

Mark Cairney
ITI UNIX Section
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email: Mark.Cairney@ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.