Datatype mapping for openldap

Hi,

I saw some example code on MSDN which I tried to compile against
openldap on Linux and got some errors.

The C code that I tried to compile was:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa367017(v=vs.85).aspx

The errors were related to the undefined nature of types such as:
DWORD, PCHAR, BOOL, TRUE, FALSE and functions such as _snprintf_s etc.

While I could define these types myself, I wanted to check if there
are any standard header files that do these type mappings already.

Doing a `rpm -ql openldap2-devel | grep h$ | xargs grep DWORD` did not
return anything and so I am feeling that no such standard type-mapping
already exists. But I wanted to confirm and to know what is the best
practice to follow here.

Thanks.

--
Sankar P