OpenLDAP-2.4.23 on SUSE 11

I am running openldap-2.4.23 on SUSE 10 with no problems. After upgrading to SUSE 11, I cannot start slapd. I get an error that it can’t find libltdl.so.3. I noticed that libltdl.so.7 is in /usr/lib64.

My question is: Will openldap-2.4.23 work with libltdl.so.7 or do I need to upgrade openldap to run on SUSE 11?

Can I install a version of libltdl.so.3 on SUSE 11 and get it to work?

Are there any other options?

Thanks for any suggestions. I haven’t been able to find anything about this for days.