Re: Search issue (objectclass=person) (Possible dupe email)

Michael StrÃder wrote:
Tuc wrote:
Is there some way I can modify the query to only get ones that would look like :

dn: uid=tuc,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: radiusprofile
objectClass: pwmUser
objectClass: top
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
objectClass: person
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson

I think there's a misunderstanding on your side:
If an entry has 'inetOrgPerson' as its structural object class it also has
object classes 'organizationalPerson' and 'person' no matter whether those
attributes values were added to attribute 'objectClass'.

But you could, of course, filter on (&(objectclass=person)(!(objectclass=inetorgperson))) if you wanted.

You should try to describe what you really want to finally achieve.

--
  -- Howard Chu