Re: Need Schema for aci attribute

On 05/15/2014 08:19 PM, neel wrote:
Hi Thanks for this step.
I compiled OpenLDAP with both options. However I am still getting error.
err=17 text=aci: attribute type undefined.

When I connect Jxplorer client. In available Attributes I can not see
aci or openLDAPaci or dynacl there.

After build completes:

cd tests/
./run test041

does it pass?

Note that "aci" is not a valid attribute name; OpenLDAPaci is the right name.

p.

Regards

Regards

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:02 PM, Pierangelo Masarati
<pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it <mailto:pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it>>