Re: Have you seen this FUD - IT pros suffer OpenLDAP configuration headaches ?

--On May 15, 2014 at 8:32:07 AM +0300 Mike Jackson <mj@netauth.com> wrote:

Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

That'll work up until the point cn=config is migrated to a binary
backend such as back-mdb, and there are no flat text files to access
at all.

It'll work after that as well: you'll still be able to create n0 from
zero with slapadd in the same way that you can already create n2 from
zero with slapadd.

Yeah, sorry, I misread what you were saying. I thought you were saying you were hand-editing the cn=config LDIF entries, which wouldn't be portable if cn=config goes to a binary format. Since your not, never mind. ;)

Server Architect
Zimbra, Inc