replica of schema info

good morning,

I would like to be able to replicate the schema info only from cn=config.

I tried to add the olcSyncrepl to cn=schema

dn: cn=schema,cn=config
changetype: modify
add: olcSyncrepl
olcSyncrepl: ....

but doesn't work:
<olcSyncrepl> only allowed within database declaration

I tried to push a whole new olcDatabase={0}config (next step would be to
add glue overlay to olcDatabase={1}config,cn=config)

dn: olcDatabase={0}config,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
olcDatabase: {0}config
olcAccess: {0}to * by
dn.exact=gidNumber=0+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external
 ,cn=auth manage by * break
olcAccess: {1}to dn.base="cn=config"  by * none
olcSuffix: cn=schema,cn=config
olcRootDN: cn=admin,cn=schema,cn=config
olcRootPW:: e1NTSEF9bnNNYkxIMFhFTm0zaXA5N0JXaHRVb3RwTlRsRXRxNTA=
olcMonitoring: FALSE
olcSyncrepl: ....

but it doesn't work:
olcSuffix: value #0: suffix <cn=schema,cn=config> not allowed in config
database.

It does work to add olcSyncrepl to olcDatabase={0}config,cn=config with
a filter like:
olcSyncrepl: {0}rid=001 provider=... binddn=...  bindmethod=simple
 search base="cn=schema,cn=config" filter="(!(cn=core))"

but then the whole olcDatabase={0}config,cn=config becomes a shadow
context and I'm unable to ldapmodify anything (olcLoglevel for example).

What am I missing?

thank you for reading me,

Francesco