Re: Have you seen this FUD - IT pros suffer OpenLDAP configuration headaches ?

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 01:28:16AM +0300, Mike Jackson wrote:

> I was reverse-engineering the management protocols of commercial LDAP
> servers with ethereal so I could build automated installations and
> command-line management tools to said management interfaces already 15
> years ago.

So, when might we expect your memoirs to be published? It seems you have
done so many interesting things in your life. You didn't perchance
happen to walk barefoot ten miles through the snow to get to the
computer with ethereal on it? That would certainly add a dash of spice
to the story, which is always helpful when one hopes to make the
bestsellers list.