Re: password policy module memory leaks / excessive replication?

Paul B. Henson wrote:
> [...]

I'm using slapo-ppolicy and don't see this issue.
My deployment uses normal syncrepl (not delta-syncrepl) though.

And I'm not using account lockout. However slapo-ppolicy sets pwdFailureTime
in my deployment. All replicas (even read-only consumers) have
slapo-accesslog attached to record failed logins etc.

Ciao, Michael.