RE: password policy module memory leaks / excessive replication?

Ouch. By any chance, does your client use the password policy module? I've
never had a problem like this until I started testing with it in my
development instance.

I've enabled the additional logging level and reset my testing to the
beginning, and will see if it does it again. When it happens to your client
in production, how do you resolve it?

Thanks.