Re: N-Way Multimaster replication

Upgrading to the current version worked.(Thanks ltb-project) ÂThough I had a lot of trouble with self signed certs. Fortunately we had just purchased a wild card for other reasons. Real certs made it all work fine. ÂMaybe if I get a chance I'll setup some test systems to track down the self-signed cert problem.

Matt P.