development mailing list?

I subscribed to the development mailing list Tuesday, to migrate a thread
discussing the password policy implementation that I was told belonged
there. However, neither of my two postings to that list seem to have been
delivered. I am definitely subscribed, having received a message from the
list, and my messages to openldap-technical are coming through fine, so I
don't think my mail isn't reaching the list.

The list description says the list is semi-moderated, so I'm assuming that
as a new subscriber my postings are awaiting approval. Reviewing the
archives, it doesn't seem like it's that busy of a list. I was just
wondering if anyone knew how long it usually took for a new subscriber to be
approved for posting?

Thanks.