Re: Problems with slapo-rwm

Did some more testing

before i enable RWM i can do this

ldapsearch  -h ldap1 -D "cn=god,DC=snilees,DC=com" -x  -w XXX  -b "dc=snilees,dc=com"   '(|(&(objectclass=groupOfUniqueNames)(o=fd))(cn=All Staff))'     member

and I can see all the member of the group

after I add the RWM and run the same search I get no member nor do I get uniqueMember

I am very confused.