Re: Converting from slapd.d back to slapd.conf

Yes, we've been using the cn=config method since we upgraded our machines
a year or two back, and it's created problems that we didn't have with a
single flat config file. We don't need the ability to change config on the
fly, so we're going to convert back.

I have my generic slapd.conf for our machines but I'd like to compare it.

s.