Re: question about openldap restore with command sldapadd

--On Monday, March 24, 2014 2:54 PM +0800 xiaoming zhao <ericxiaomingzhao@hotmail.com> wrote:

All,

I got one question, when doing openldap restore, in our script, we tried
to remove the openldap/data directory, then restore the backup openldap
files.

but since we have other data added in openldap database after backup.
then if we doing backup, it will remove the data newly added after backup.

Stop slapd, take a new slapcat, then restore...

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.